What type of symptoms, behaviours or situations bring people to therapy?
- Feelings of depression and isolation.
- Anxiety and/or panic.
- Not feeling good enough. Self-doubt and/or self-criticism.
- Self-destructive patterns. Addiction. Maybe you are using a substance to cope. Maybe you have eating issues.
- Extreme feelings of anger, shame, guilt, sadness or loneliness.
- You may have suffered a trauma and can’t stop thinking or reliving it.
- Sexual abuse or domestic violence.
- A bereavement.
- Your personal relationships or a significant relationship is proving difficult.
- Maybe you are experiencing a lack of direction, feelings of boredom or being trapped, a sense that the life you are currently living is in need of serious change. You may be in the midst of a life crisis.
- Work related stress. Bullying.
How much do you charge and how long is a session?
I charge €60 and each session lasts an hour. I am open to discussing a sliding scale if finance is a problem.
How do I make an appointment?
Please see my details on contact page. Please email, phone or text me.
What if I have to cancel a session?
I look for 48 hours’ notice to change or cancel an appointment or full payment is due. Exceptions can be made in case of emergency or if otherwise agreed at the start of therapy.
What age group do you work with?
I work with adults over the age of 16 years.